【TESOL英语】容易译错的句子,英语老师收藏起来!

编辑: 培智乐学来源: www.happylearn.net.cn/时间: 2017-09-04 18:59:24浏览次数:339
【TESOL英语】容易译错的句子,英语老师收藏起来!


1.Do you have a family?

你有孩子吗?
同理,start a family不是成家,而是生第一个孩子的意思。

2.It's a good father that knows his son.
就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子。

3.I have no opinion of that sort of man.
 我对这类人很反感。
 have no opinion of :对…印象不好。

4.She put 5 dollars into my hand,"you have been a great man today."
她把5美元塞到我手上说:“你今天表现得很好。”

5.I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two.
我是最小的儿子,但是我还有两个妹妹。

6.The picture flattered her.
她比较上照。

7.The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England.
她在那个国家水土不服,所以回到了英国。

8.He is a walking skeleton.
他很瘦。
walking skeleton 骨瘦如柴的人,可行走的骨架

9.The machine is in repair.
机器已经修好了。

10.He allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty.
他让法官职责战胜了父子亲情,最终宣布儿子有罪。

11.You don't know what you are talking about.
你是在胡说八道。
《疯狂动物城》中有一句:
Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he’s talking about.

12.You don't begin to understand what they mean.
你根本不知道他们在干嘛。

13.They didn't praise him slightly.
他们大大地表扬了他。

14.That's all I want to hear.
我已经听够了

15. I wish I could bring you to see my point.
你要我怎么说你才能明白呢。

16.You really flatter me.
你让我受宠若惊。

17.He made a great difference.
有他没他结果完全不一样。

18.You cannot give him too much money.
你给他再多的钱也不算多。

19.The long exhausting trip proved too much.
这次旅行矿日持久,我们都累倒了。

20.The monk is only not a dead man.
这个和尚虽然活着,但跟死了差不多。

21.A surgeon made a cut in the patient's stomach
外科医生在病人胃部打了个洞。

22. You look darker after the holiday.
假期过后,你看上去更结实了。

23.As luck would have it, he was caught by the teacher again.
不幸的是,他又一次被老师逮个正着。

24.She held the little boy by the right hand.
她抓住小男孩的右手。

25.If you think he is a good man, think again.
如果你认为他是好人,那你就大错特错了。

26. She has blue eyes.
她长着双蓝眼睛。

27.That took his breath away.
他大惊失色
28. Two is company but three is none
两人成伴,三人不欢。
两个和尚抬水吃,三个和尚没水吃……

29.The elevator girl reads between passengers.
开电梯的姑娘在没有乘客时看书。

30.Students are still arriving.
学生还没有到齐。

31.I must not stay here and do nothing.
我不能什么都不做待在这儿。

32.They went away as wise as they came.
他们一无所获。
和来时相比,他们走时聪明程度没有变化。

33.I won't do it to save my life.
我死也不会做。

34.Nonsense, I don't think his painting is any better than yours.
胡说,我认为他的画比你好不到哪去。

35.Better late than the late.
迟到总比丧命好。
the late...已故的

36.You don't want to do that.
你不应该去做。

37.My grandfather is nearly ninety and in his second childhood.
我祖父快90岁了,什么都需要别人来做。
second childhood:老年糊涂;第二童年。

38.Work once and work twice.
一次得手,再次不愁。

39.Rubber easily gives way to pressure.
橡胶遇力容易变形。

40. If his grandmother had known of it she'd have died a second time.
要是他奶奶知道,她会从棺材里爬起来。
联系方式
CONTACT US
咨询热线:0755-25781095  25781009
24小时热线:13322922632
总部
深圳市罗湖区翠竹路1163号华盐酒店二楼培智乐学教育
宝安教学中心

宝安区罗田路20号幸福海岸10栋202C嘉升教育培训中心

南山教学中心
南山科技园南区高新南四道W1-B栋首层科技园培训中心;地铁:罗宝线深大站C出口50米(左边篮球场旁)


关注我们
FOLLOW US
扫一扫关注公众号
Copyright © 2017 深圳培智乐学教育科技有限公司 版权所有 粤ICP备16056845号-1